The two biggest reasons your small business needs a website are, time and money.
Forget that fact that time is money, we would like to point out that having a website saves both.
Here are a couple of ways that having a website helps you and your business;
- Your website provides information, and lots of it. You are now either spending that time with clients face to face, on the phone, answering emails or printing up brochures
Cost effective advertising
- There is no way you can run newspaper ads or even list and ad in the yellow pages for $99 a month.
Great showcase for your services
- Having a portfolio and client referrals is an excellent way to show your potential clients who you are, and what you can do. Your website is there for everyone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Great customer service
- Adding a FAQ page, articles or newsletters on your website allows your clients to stay up to date on your services and products.
VOIP phone #
- No more phone bill, no more fax line. That savings alone can pay for your website.
- Your faxes will be emailed to you, and you can send a fax through email.
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system
- Your small businesses probably doesn't have the luxury of hiring an employee whose sole responsibility is to answer phones all day. Whether it's to route calls to the proper person or department or answer simple questions, handling customer calls can be a large undertaking for a business. To help keep employees focused on their own work — and not talking on the phone all day — many small businesses are turning to interactive voice response (IVR) systems.
- You can receive calls anywhere any time - you no longer have to be at the office to get a call for the office. You can get calls on your cell phone without having to give your cell phone # out to clients.
- Having a phone system makes your business sound more professional.
The most popular package includes all of the following:
- 15 page custom website
- 1 hours /month of support & updates
- Personal account manager
- Domain name registration
- VOIP phone # and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system.
Your clients expect you to have a website, contact Perpetual Solution and we'll walk you through it.
The biggest advantage to working with Perpetual solution instead of big companies like web.com, is our dedicated project manager, this allows us to ensure that your experience is significantly better.